Index of this page:
Contents related to the help
The “smart box” templates allow one to create “smart box“ of a certain type for the same purpose and with the same configuration, for example, those elements related to matters, contacts, etc… Each one needs to be configured so as to contain the appropriate components to the specific type of “smart box“ for which it is intended.
In each template one indicates what specific groups of users have access to it and may use it (for each group of users included in the template, one marks the corresponding template role). It will not be visible to the remaining users.
If the “smart box” template is configured for a specific group of users, for example, that represent an area of the company, this group will be automatically included in the permissions section of the “smart box“ created with it, with the corresponding “smart box” role marked.
Apart from the possible code (scripts) that one may incorporate so that the “smart box” has automatisms and specific behaviours, the components of the “smart box” templates of the standard version are the following:
- Information related to the access permissions (groups of users).
- Attributes (fields) that will define the content of an element (definition, qualification, and classification).
- Multiple types of sections for files, links, notes, notifications, states, etc…
- Predetermined files or models.
- Links to other elements.
- Notifications and notices.
- Forms: visual configuration of the element, boxes of data, tabs, lists…
- Dynamic behaviour: program scripts that allow one to modify the behaviour of the element.
Each “smart box” template or search template will be confuigured so that the users authorized over it may create certain types of “smart box“ or run searches based on forms with filters and established attributes.
Where may the user find the templates that are available to him?
Who designs the templates?
In each template there is a permissions section in which groups of users are added and one or several template roles are assigned to each group, marking the corresponding box in the template, all of which determines the faculties that the group will have over it.
The faculties (template roles) that may be considered to configure a template are:
- Faculty to use the template
- Faculty to filter with the template to search for elements created with it.
- Faculty to modify the template.
- Faculty to eliminate the template.
In the figure below we may see the “Administration/administration of template roles” window of the floating icon menu, that is visible to the CIFKM administrators (administrator user role) with different types of template roles that will later appear in the permissions tab of each specific template and that may be marked for the “groups of users” included in them.