Index of this page:
Related contents of the help
They make reference to an event and its date, that may or not have a duration (start and end date of the event), for example, a notice referring to a meeting. They are either created manually (See notice form), or are programmed in a Smart Box template, or in a workflow before the occurrence (or its failure) of an event.
Its characteristic notes are:
- They may have attached files and/or be linked to a “Smart Box“ which one accesses directly from the notice.
- They may be marked so that they can be displayed with their duration, in the calendar of either the user, or the recipients of the notice.
- In the notices, apart from the start and end date of the event, one may mark another date (prior to or after) so that when it is reached, an alert is fired, which will be shown in the user´s alert pop-up window.
- The notice may also fire an email to the address of one or all of the recipients. If the notice is linked to a “Smart Box“, a hyperlink to access the associated element will appear in the email.
The notice may be created:
- From the “New Notice” option of the CIFKM Floating icon.
- From the “New Notice” button of a “Smart Box“. In this case, it will remain automatically linked to this element.
- From any calendar of the current user or of others over who he is authorized by “clicking” over any date and time in it . In this case, the notice will incorporate that date and time as the date of the event, and will have marked by default the option of appearing in that selected calendar, at the date of the event associated to the notice.
- Attach files of the smartbox from the files section. The attached files are kept in their original version at the moment they were attached, even though they may later have been modified in the “Smart Box“.
- Create threads of notes with their responses to facilitate the monitoring of actions. The threads of notes, with all their data, remain registered and are viewed in the notes section of the element, as in a forum.
- These are automatic notices that are programmed in the Notification section of the “Smart Box“, or are preconfigured in the element templates, for when an event occurs/fails to occur. The event may be related to a phase of a workflow.
- The possibility of incorporating scripts to the templates allows one to establish different types of notifications with different recipients, for example, related to the change of state of a certain attribute etc.
The notice form is simple and can be filled out easily and rapidly:
- Date of the event. The notice normally refers to an event that will have a reference date.
- Alert. When the notice is created, one may indicate whether or not one would like the notice to appear in the Alert pop-up window of the recipients of the notice, either immediately, or with advance notice of the event, or at a specific date. From the reception of the notices, the modification of the remind/non-remind dates, will be administrated by each user.
- Associated “smartbox”. The notice may or not have an associated “Smart Box“, that is a hyperlink to the element.
- Rapid search of users and groups of users.
- Recipient identified with an email.
- Markers to indicate if one would like the notice to appear in the calendar of the recipients at the date of the event (for example for a meeting) and if an email is also to be sent. The CIFKM users´email addresses are in the personal window of each user, and the emails, if necessary, will incorporate a HYPERLINK to the “Smart Box“ associated to the notice.
- Tabs to display the recipients and the attached files.
The user will view his notices in the following locations:
2. In the calendar Only those that are marked so that they may be viewed in the user´s Calendar.
3. In the alert pop-up window. Only those that have an alert date marked that has been reached or passed.
One accesses the notices window from the “Notices” option of the floating icon menu and in it the user may select and filter the notices he has either received or sent using different filters. From this window, clicking on any of the notices that are listed, the form of the corresponding notice will open, and with the menu of the right mouse button, one may perform divers operations.
1.Tabs of notices received and notices sent by the user.
2. Filters section for the search.
3. Results section of the search.