Index of this page:
Related contents of the help
() User groups
They serve to locate “Smart Box” and their contents combining filters of attributes, “Smart Box” templates, free texts, etc. and showing the results in the form, itemization and order predefined in the corresponding search templates.
CIFKM indexes all the text contents, of the files, of titles, descriptions, notes, etc. Thus, one of the basic filters in the searches, to be used either alone or combined with others, are words or phrases of free text.
The features of the search forms configured in the templates are the following:
- The searches allow one to locate “Smart Box” and their contents using filters and showing the results in the form, itemization and order predefined in the corresponding search templates. In the results, one may view the “Smart Box” and, when one includes a text, one may also view where it appears, for example, a word or an expression included in a file, a value of an attribute, etc.
- The filters may refer to not only attributes of the “Smart Box“, but also to the texts of the contents (files, notes, etc). For example, one of the search filters may be free text in any content (file, attribute, title, description, note, etc.) or only in those of a certain type.
- The search templates are configured in windows by the users who have the faculty to “administrate templates” marked in their user role. They may be modified by those groups of users who may access the template by means of a user group that has the “administrate” role marked on this window´s template role.
- The search templates are only available to those users which have the “read” group role marked in groups which have the template role “use” over the specific templates.
- The search templates may have the box “display on Web” marked. In this case, the users may use them from any “Web-browser” to search for “Smart Box“ and their contents, and thus be able to access and download their files.
In the template, are included groups of users and, in each one is marked the corresponding template role. For the groups that have the “use” role marked, only the member users that have the “read” group role marked will be able to view the template to utilize the corresponding search form.
In the floating icon menu, the user accesses the search templates that are available to him, some of which might also have a shortcut in the CIFKM desktop. The user may also incorporate templates that are available to him in the CIFKM desktop by means of the right mouse button menu.
The user role that has the “administrate templates” faculty marked allows one to access the “administration of default searches” window from the floating icon menu. From this window one may create new templates and modify the existing ones reconfiguring them with the “view window” button or double-clicking on the list.