Indice de esta página: Index of this page
Parte C- Sección ATRIBUTOS Part C – ATTRIBUTES section
Tipos de atributos Types of attributes
Contenidos de la ayuda relacionados Contents related to the help
() Visión general de CIFKM () General view of CIFKM
() Qué son elementos “smartbox” () What are the “smartbox” elements
() Tipos de elementos “smartbox” preconfigurados en la versión estándar Types of “smartbox” elements preconfigured in the standard version
() Copiar y pegar/ Arreastrar y Soltar Copy and paste/ Drag and drop
() Doble-clic y Menú contextual del botón derecho del ratón Double-click and the context menu of the right mouse button
() Mis documentos pendientes My pending documents
() Icono flotante Floating icon
() Crear un nuevo elementelemento “smartbox” Create a new “smartbox” element
The values of the attributes (see “Administration of attributes”) are entered in the “smartbox“ tabs, either in specific boxes that are displayed in the data panel, or in a specific attributes section if the “smartbox” template plantilla de “smartbox” has been configured with it.
With simplicity in mind in the “smartbox” “smartbox” template forms of the standard version, we haven´t included any specific section dedicated to ATTRIBUTES, but rather in the “smartbox“ of “Issue” type several attribute atributos boxes have been included under “Description” that are: State, Type, Responsable, Client/reference, Start date, Finish date, Date of last modification. Some values must be filled out and others are automatically defined by the application.
In the figure below, a specific section dedicated to include other ATTRIBUTES is displayed, that would be in Part C of the CIFKM element form, but we repeat, this section has not been included in the standard version but rather the types of attributes are set/fixed and have their place in the form.
In the figure is displayed a complex combination of attributes prepared for other needs (it isn´t the standard version) tha tincludes scripts of code to define automatic behaviours (the selection of a value determines warnings to certain users and links to other “smartbox“. Each company has its own requirements of attributes to classify, qualify and determine automatic behaviours, but for its implementation it is necessary to specify concrete cases.
The type of attribute tipo de atributo may already be predefined in the “smartbox“ template plantilla, with even its value determined or the one that ought to appear by default, but also, the user who is creating or modifying the “smartbox“ as a function of the rol or roles (“smartbox” roles) rol o roles (roles de “smartbox”) that the user group grupo de usuarios that gives him/her access to the “smartbox“ tab has marked (see permissions section sección permisos of a “smartbox”), may add or eliminate new rows of types of attribute tipos de atributo that are availbale to him/her in his/her persoanl role and also add and modify values or texts of each row of the attribute.
The values of the attributes may also be extracted by the user in transparent form from data base tables external to CIFKM, administrated by other applications (for example a table of clients from another application) which may not be very useful in certain cases.
1.- Add. One selects the attribute (of an attribute tab to which he/she has access) by menas of the box: “Add”. In the figure is displayed a more complex combination of attributes prepared for another scenario (it isn´t in the standard version downloaded from the Web), that includes code scripts to define determined behaviours of the same CIFKM element or in other related elements. Each company will have its own requirements of attributes to classify, qualify and determine automatic behaviours, but for their implementation it is necessary to specify concrete cases.
2.- Add new value. Adds a new attribute gap and characteristics of the immediately preceeding gap or row. Which facilitates adding rows of the same type of attribute that may have different values.
For each type of attribute there exist multiple attribute configurations, each one with a name that identifies it and that is linked to one or several user groups whose members may use it.
The different attribute configurations that are created refer to one of the following types of attribute:
- Short text: attribute of text type, limited to 255 characters, doesn´t allow line jumps.
- Multiline text: attribute of text type, without limit and with line jumps
- Whole number: only admits whole numbers as values.
- Decimal number: allows numeric and real values.
- Category: attribute that allows one to represent a tree of labels, to use as classification. Thanks to its tree structure, it allows one to define a hierarchy of values, and later in searches find any value searching for the actual value or for some of its parents, for example: “Europe->Spain->Madrid” when searching for Spain will offer us as a result everything that has been classified as “Spain” and all that has been classsified with any of its dependant values, such as “Madrid”.
- List of values. attribute that allows one to represent a list of values, where each value may have a text, an icon and a colour (these last two are optional). Serves to be used as classification.
- Date. attribute of the date.
- Date and time. allows one to specify a date and a time.
- External datum. attribute that allows one to access external data bases to run searches and save a related datum, for example, access an external data base and save a client code, allowing one to search by client name.
- True or false. will only allow to select between two values, in the tab of an element it will be displayed as a validation box (yes or no).
- Registry: attribute that allows one to generate registration numbers, as configured in the registration mask, allows one to control numerical counters that restart on certain dates (annual restart, for example). These numbers are generated by the system and do not allow for editing on the user´s part.
- Email: attribute of text type, that allows one to store an email address and that will be displayed in the tab of an element with a button to send an email to the address entered.
- Web page: attribute of text type, that allows one to store a web address and that will be displayed in the tab of an element with a button to open the web address in the predetermined navigator.